- Florida Department of Health Updates New COVID-19 Cases, Announces Three Deaths Related to COVID-19, Evening Update
- Florida Department of Health Updates New COVID-19 Cases, Announces Twenty-Three Deaths Related to COVID-19, Morning Update
- The State of Florida Issues COVID-19 Updates
- Florida Department of Health Updates New COVID-19 Cases, Announces Four Deaths Related to COVID-19, Evening Update
- DOH-SANTA ROSA ENCOURAGES RESIDENTS TO CONTINUE TO PRACTICE PRECAUTIONS TO PREVENT THE SPREAD OF RESPIRATORY VIRUSES
- Santa Rosa WIC Office Announces Temporary Hours
- Tobacco Free Santa Rosa Coalition to speak at the City of Milton’s Committee of the Whole meeting on March 19
- BASIC STEPS TO PROTECT YOURSELF AGAINST RESPIRATORY ILLNESSES, INCLUDING COVID-19
- LOCAL BUSINESSES IN SANTA ROSA COUNTY ARE GOING TOBACCO FREE
The elderly and those with underlying medical problems like high blood pressure, heart problems and diabetes are more likely to develop serious illness. Wash your hands with soap & water. Cover your coughs & sneezes with your arm, not your hands. If you're sick, stay at home & avoid crowds.
Full Story on FloridaHealth.gov
Our Family Planning services are designed to give affordable access to medical care for insured, uninsured and under-insured clients. Patients providing qualifying income information may be eligible for reduced rates.
This publication was made possible by grant number FPHPA006439-01-00 from the U.S. Office of Population Affairs, U.S. Department of Health and Human Services. Its contents are solely the responsibility of the authors and do not necessarily represent the official views of the U.S. Office of Population Affairs, U.S. Department of Health and Human Services.Learn More....
No events at this time
850-983-5200 ext.2284 after hours: 850-418-5566
|Download the Full List of Reportable Diseases and Conditions|
Popular Programs & Services
Medical Quality Assurance Services
For Health care Professionals