- The Florida Department of Health Observes National HIV Testing Day 2021
- Governor DeSantis Approves Budget to Continue Improving Public Health in Florida
- Memorial Day - Florida Health and Safety Officials Encourage Floridians to Remember Water Safety
- Setting the Record Straight: Florida Department of Health Addresses False Miami Herald Claims
- April 24 is National Prescription Drug Take Back Day
- 2021 National Night Out Will be a Drive-Thru Event
- Achieve Healthy EscaRosa Needs Local Input for Community Health Needs Assessment Survey
- Rabies Alert Extended for Santa Rosa County
- Florida Department of Health Provides Week 21 Updates on Florida’s Vaccination Efforts Under Governor DeSantis’ Leadership
Our Family Planning services are designed to give affordable access to medical care for insured, uninsured and under-insured clients. Patients providing qualifying income information may be eligible for reduced rates.
This publication was made possible by grant number FPHPA006439-01-00 from the U.S. Office of Population Affairs, U.S. Department of Health and Human Services. Its contents are solely the responsibility of the authors and do not necessarily represent the official views of the U.S. Office of Population Affairs, U.S. Department of Health and Human Services.
Other women’s health services include pregnancy testing and counseling, physical examinations, breast and cervical cancer screenings, testing and treatment for sexually transmitted diseases, and HIV testing and counseling. These services are offered in order to help you make informed decisions about your health and the health of your family.Learn More....
Upcoming EventsMore Events...
850-983-5200 ext.2284 after hours: 850-418-5566
|Download the Full List of Reportable Diseases and Conditions|
Popular Programs & Services
Medical Quality Assurance Services
For Health care Professionals