- Florida Surgeon General Announces New Agency Leadership
- December 1 is World AIDS Day
- Diabetes - Do You Know the U.S. Numbers?
- Governor DeSantis' Bolder, Brighter, Better Future Budget Will Keep Floridians Healthy
- TOWN OF JAY ACHIEVES RECOGNITION AS A HEALTHY COMMUNITIES CHAMPION
- FLORIDA DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH IN SANTA ROSA COUNTY RECOMMENDS FIGHTING THE FLU WITH AN ANNUAL FLU SHOT
- FLORIDA DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH IN SANTA ROSA COUNTY ENCOURAGES FLORIDIANS TO QUIT TOBACCO FOR THE AMERICAN CANCER SOCIETY’S GREAT AMERICAN SMOKEOUT
- DOH-SANTA ROSA WIC PROGRAM ANNOUNCES NEW HOURS AT MIDWAY LOCATION
- Santa Rosa SWAT Celebrates Not A Lab Rat Day at Sweet Season Farms
Every year, December 1 marks the global observance of World AIDS Day. This year’s national World AIDS Day theme is Ending the HIV Epidemic: Community by Community. The Florida Department of Health is calling on Floridians in all communities to unite in support of those living with HIV and to remember those who we’ve lost. We hope that you’ll join us in our efforts to raise awareness for HIV and AIDS on this World AIDS Day and every day.Full Story on FloridaHealth.gov
Early Detection is important. Women 64 years and younger who do not have insurance that covers a mammogram may qualify for free or low-cost services.Learn More....
850-983-5200 ext.2284 after hours: 850-418-5566
|Download the Full List of Reportable Diseases and Conditions|
Popular Programs & Services
Medical Quality Assurance Services
For Health care Professionals