- Florida Department of Health Launches Community Effort in Fight Against Drug Overdose and Opioid Abuse
- February 7 is National Black HIV and AIDS Awareness Day
- Every 4 and a Half Minutes a Baby in the U.S. is Born with a Birth Defect
- Is Your County, City or Town a Healthy Community Champion?
- LOCAL BUSINESSES IN SANTA ROSA COUNTY ARE GOING TOBACCO FREE
- FLORIDA SURGEON GENERAL URGES VACCINATION AS BEST DEFENSE AGAINST RAPIDLY SPREADING FLU VIRUS
- FLORIDA DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH IN SANTA ROSA COUNTY HOLIDAY CLOSURES
- TOWN OF JAY ACHIEVES RECOGNITION AS A HEALTHY COMMUNITIES CHAMPION
Our Family Planning services are designed to give affordable access to medical care for insured, uninsured and under-insured clients. Patients providing qualifying income information may be eligible for reduced rates.
This publication was made possible by grant number FPHPA006439-01-00 from the U.S. Office of Population Affairs, U.S. Department of Health and Human Services. Its contents are solely the responsibility of the authors and do not necessarily represent the official views of the U.S. Office of Population Affairs, U.S. Department of Health and Human Services.Learn More....
850-983-5200 ext.2284 after hours: 850-418-5566
|Download the Full List of Reportable Diseases and Conditions|
Popular Programs & Services
Medical Quality Assurance Services
For Health care Professionals