- Florida Department of Health Issues New COVID-19 Testing Guidance
- State Surgeon General Calls on Federal Government to Stop Actively Preventing Distribution of COVID-19 Therapeutics
- Year in Review: FDOH Protecting and Promoting the Health of All Floridians
- Florida Department of Health Welcomes New Deputy Secretary for Health
- April 24 is National Prescription Drug Take Back Day
- DOH Santa Rosa Calls For Quit Attempts During The Great American Smokeout
- November Is National Diabetes Month
- Cautionary Red Tide Notice for Navarre Beach Pier Area
- Santa Rosa County Drive Through Rabies Vaccination Clinic
Our Family Planning services are designed to give affordable access to medical care for insured, uninsured and under-insured clients. Patients providing qualifying income information may be eligible for reduced rates.
This publication was made possible by grant number FPHPA006439-01-00 from the U.S. Office of Population Affairs, U.S. Department of Health and Human Services. Its contents are solely the responsibility of the authors and do not necessarily represent the official views of the U.S. Office of Population Affairs, U.S. Department of Health and Human Services.
Other women’s health services include pregnancy testing and counseling, physical examinations, breast and cervical cancer screenings, testing and treatment for sexually transmitted diseases, and HIV testing and counseling. These services are offered in order to help you make informed decisions about your health and the health of your family.Learn More....
Upcoming EventsMore Events...
850-983-5200 ext. 2284 after hours: 850-418-5566
|Download the Full List of Reportable Diseases and Conditions|
Popular Programs & Services
Medical Quality Assurance Services
For Health care Professionals