- Remember to Drain and Cover Standing Water
- FDOH Reminds Residents to Avoid Contact with Stray Pets and Wildlife
- FDOH Urges Those in Gulf Coast Counties to Avoid Contaminated Water
- Florida Department of Health Issues Daily Update on COVID-19
- FLOODING EXPECTED DUE TO EFFECTS OF TROPICAL STORM SALLY
- SANTA ROSA COUNTY HEALTH DEPARTMENT SEEKS COALITION MEMBERS FOR BEHAVIORAL HEALTH
- RABIES ALERT FOR SANTA ROSA COUNTY RESCINDED
- KNOW THE SIGNS THAT SOMEONE MAY BE CONTEMPLATING SUICIDE September is Suicide Prevention Month
- WATER QUALITY ADVISORY FOR SANTA ROSA COUNTY
The elderly and those with underlying medical problems like high blood pressure, heart problems and diabetes are more likely to develop serious illness. Wash your hands with soap & water. Cover your coughs & sneezes with your arm, not your hands. If you're sick, stay at home & avoid crowds.
Full Story on FloridaHealth.gov
Our Family Planning services are designed to give affordable access to medical care for insured, uninsured and under-insured clients. Patients providing qualifying income information may be eligible for reduced rates.
This publication was made possible by grant number FPHPA006439-01-00 from the U.S. Office of Population Affairs, U.S. Department of Health and Human Services. Its contents are solely the responsibility of the authors and do not necessarily represent the official views of the U.S. Office of Population Affairs, U.S. Department of Health and Human Services.Learn More....
No events at this time
850-983-5200 ext.2284 after hours: 850-418-5566
|Download the Full List of Reportable Diseases and Conditions|
Popular Programs & Services
Medical Quality Assurance Services
For Health care Professionals