Milton, Fla. —The Florida Department of Health in Santa Rosa County recognizes the value in measuring health outcomes and today acknowledged the 2019 County Health Rankings & Roadmaps tool released by the University of Wisconsin and the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation. This study highlights the many community factors that influence health and uses established data, much of which is available from the department at www.FLHealthCHARTS.com.
- Rabies Prevention
- National Nutrition Month
- February Marks the Beginning of American Heart Month
- Flu Season in Full Swing
- FLORIDA DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH IN SANTA ROSA COUNTY ADDRESSES COUNTY HEALTH RANKINGS
- COMMUNITY INVITED TO WEIGH IN ON SUICIDE PREVENTION AND DRUG ABUSE IN SANTA ROSA COUNTY
- HOLLEY NAVARRE WATER SYSTEM ISSUES RESCISSION OF PRECAUTIONARY BOIL WATER NOTICE
- COMMUNITY INVITED TO WEIGH IN ON TYPE 2 DIABETES IN SANTA ROSA COUNTY
- HOLLEY NAVARRE WATER SYSTEM ISSUES PRECAUTIONARY BOIL WATER NOTICE
Early Detection is important. Women 64 years and younger who do not have insurance that covers a mammogram may qualify for free or low-cost services.Learn More....
850-983-5200 ext.2284 after hours: 850-418-5566
|Download the Full List of Reportable Diseases and Conditions|
Popular Programs & Services
Medical Quality Assurance Services
For Health care Professionals