7:30 a.m.–4 p.m.
7 a.m.–5:30 p.m.
7 a.m.–1 p.m.
Nutrition Counseling and Education
Nutrition counseling and education is available to all adult WIC participants and parents or caretakers of child participants. Whenever possible, child participants also receive nutrition education.
The goals of nutrition counseling and education are:
- To teach the relationship between proper nutrition and good health.
- To achieve a positive change in food consumption habits related to the participant's risk.
- To promote the optimal use of WIC supplemental foods and nutritious foods.
- To provide nutrition education within the context of the ethnic cultural preferences of the participant.
- To set participant orientated goals with the participant.