Florida WIC Mobile App
WIC is the special supplemental nutrition program for women, infants and children. WIC provides supplemental, nutritious foods for low to moderate income pregnant, breastfeeding and postpartum women, infants and children from birth to age five who are at nutritional risk.
To help participants manage their benefits, WIC Florida has developed a smartphone App that provides individual account information on demand 24-hours a day, 7 days a week. Participants can utilize useful tools such as UPC code scanning and stay up-to-date on account activities including:
- Upcoming appointments
- Food benefits eligibility
- Scan UPC codes while shopping to see if the item is WIC approved
- Provides information on locations of WIC Stores and WIC Clinics across the State of Florida
- Allows WIC participants to view their EBT account balance while shopping
- Upload photos or documents
To register to use the Florida WIC Mobile App, you must be a WIC participant and have been issued a WIC EBT card.
How to Register for the Florida WIC Mobile App
WIC participants with an EBT card can easily add the Florida WIC App to their mobile device in just a few short steps.
- Visit the App Store (Apple) or Google Play (Android) or scan the QR code
- Install the App in English or Spanish
- Use your Florida WIC EBT card to register
- Follow instructions to setup your account
The Customer Service number can be called for questions regarding installing the Florida WIC App.