Florida Department of Health in Santa Rosa County
5527 Stewart St.
Milton, FL, 32570
8 a.m.–5 p.m.
To increase awareness of the dangers of tobacco use.
- Prevention - reduce the number of youth who begin using tobacco by empowering youth and adults in anti-tobacco advocacy and policy making through education and training
- Environment - eliminate second hand smoke exposure in the community
- Cessation - decrease the number of youth and adults who are using tobacco
- Increase awareness of key tobacco issues
- Engagement in the Policy Process regarding tobacco issues
- Promote tobacco cessation
- Create, maintain and improve effective tobacco control organizations