Florida Department of Health in Santa Rosa County
5527 Stewart St.
Milton, FL, 32570
8 a.m.–5 p.m.
The School Health Program provides health services to all students in grades kindergarten through 12 in Santa Rosa County. School Health services are provided by Aveanna Healthcare and the DOH-Santa Rosa School Nursing team.
DOH-Santa Rosa School Nurses provide the services listed below:
- Vision Screening*
- Hearing Screening*
- Scoliosis Screening*
- Height and Weight Assessments/Body Mass Index (BMI)*
- Nursing Assessment
- Immunizations and Health Record Review
- Health Counseling
- Health Related Presentations to Staff and/or Students
- Individual Emergency Health Care Planning for students as needed
- Assist parents with health referrals and finding community resources
* Mandated screenings are conducted from October to January during the school year. If you would like more information or wish to volunteer to assist, please contact your school.
2021 - 2022 School Health Assignments (PDF-58KB)
Florida School Health Program - for more information on the Florida School Health program
School Health in Santa Rosa County - from the Santa Rosa County School District Student Services Department
Note: This page contains materials in the Portable Document Format (PDF). The free Adobe Reader may be required to view these files.