The Florida Department of Health Launches Program to Provide Medical Educational Loan Debt Relief to Health Care Providers
- Governor DeSantis’ Framework for Freedom Budget Promotes Positive Health Outcomes and Further Expands Florida’s Full-Service Community Programs
- The Florida Department of Health Announces the 2023 Radon Poster Contest Winners
- Year in Review - FDOH Protecting and Promoting the Health of All Floridians
- FDOH and DCF Leadership Visit Pinellas County Core Network
- Santa Rosa County National Night Out August 2, 2022
- The Florida Department of Health in Santa Rosa County is Responding to the Nationwide Monkeypox Outbreak
- Florida Department of Health in Santa Rosa County WIC Celebrates World Breastfeeding Week
- The Florida Department of Health in Santa Rosa County Provides an Update on the Current National Infant Formula Shortage
- Florida Department of Health in Santa Rosa County Addresses County Health Rankings
Healthier You is a one-stop shop for Floridians to access resources to promote a healthy lifestyle. From staying active to learning new recipes and boosting your nutritional intake, the Florida Department of Health works to educate Floridians on ways to improve habits and overall health.Full Story on FloridaHealth.gov
Our Family Planning services are designed to give affordable access to medical care for insured, uninsured and under-insured clients. Patients providing qualifying income information may be eligible for reduced rates.
This publication was made possible by grant number FPHPA006439-01-00 from the U.S. Office of Population Affairs, U.S. Department of Health and Human Services. Its contents are solely the responsibility of the authors and do not necessarily represent the official views of the U.S. Office of Population Affairs, U.S. Department of Health and Human Services.
Other women’s health services include pregnancy testing and counseling, physical examinations, breast and cervical cancer screenings, testing and treatment for sexually transmitted diseases, and HIV testing and counseling. These services are offered in order to help you make informed decisions about your health and the health of your family.Learn More....
No events at this time
850-983-5200 ext. 2284 after hours: 850-418-5566
|Download the Full List of Reportable Diseases and Conditions|
Popular Programs & Services
Medical Quality Assurance Services
For Health care Professionals