- Hurricane Ian - Special Needs Shelters
- Hurricane Ian - Early Prescription Refills Permitted Under State of Emergency
- International Overdose Day: FDOH to Provide Lifesaving Naloxone Through County Health Departments to Reduce Substance Abuse Deaths
- Florida Prescription Drug Donation Repository
- Santa Rosa County National Night Out August 2, 2022
- The Florida Department of Health in Santa Rosa County is Responding to the Nationwide Monkeypox Outbreak
- Florida Department of Health in Santa Rosa County WIC Celebrates World Breastfeeding Week
- The Florida Department of Health in Santa Rosa County Provides an Update on the Current National Infant Formula Shortage
- Florida Department of Health in Santa Rosa County Addresses County Health Rankings
Our Family Planning services are designed to give affordable access to medical care for insured, uninsured and under-insured clients. Patients providing qualifying income information may be eligible for reduced rates.
This publication was made possible by grant number FPHPA006439-01-00 from the U.S. Office of Population Affairs, U.S. Department of Health and Human Services. Its contents are solely the responsibility of the authors and do not necessarily represent the official views of the U.S. Office of Population Affairs, U.S. Department of Health and Human Services.
Other women’s health services include pregnancy testing and counseling, physical examinations, breast and cervical cancer screenings, testing and treatment for sexually transmitted diseases, and HIV testing and counseling. These services are offered in order to help you make informed decisions about your health and the health of your family.Learn More....
850-983-5200 ext. 2284 after hours: 850-418-5566
|Download the Full List of Reportable Diseases and Conditions|
Popular Programs & Services
Medical Quality Assurance Services
For Health care Professionals