Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
Florida Department of Health in Santa Rosa County
8 a.m.–5 p.m.
The Florida Department of Health in Santa Rosa County provides STD testing, treatment and education.
For an appointment:
Please call (850) 983-5200 and press 3.
We also offer blood or saliva sample HIV testing by appointment. This service is provided on a sliding fee scale determined by income and is strictly confidential. Anonymous testing is available for $29. The fee cannot be waived for anonymous testing.
Did You Know?
- STDs affect people of all races, ages, and sexual orientations.
- CDC estimates that there are 19 million new infections every year in the United States.
- STDs cost the U.S. health care system $17 billion every year and cost individuals even more.
- Less than half of people who should be screened receive recommended STD screening services.
- Each year, untreated STDs cause at least 24,000 women in the U.S. to become infertile.
The Florida Department of Health's 3T's to Prevent the Spread of STDs.
Talk: Talk to your partner and your health care provider about risk factors, safer sex methods and testing.
Test: Make an appointment for STD testing.Treat: Treat the disease and avoid additional health problems.